And just like that…. its the end of August!
This month was similar to July for us in that we had a healthy amount of weddings and engagements but we also had a couple weekends off (which is really just so rare for us!). We are going to be hustlin’ like fools in September and October, but August was another fun-filled month.
- Right off the bat, we started the month with a wedding AS GUESTS! Our friends David and Jackie got married on a boat right here in Portland. Can we talk about her epic dress? While I was jealous of Alex + Betty photographing such hotties while we partied, I’m glad we got to just enjoy the happy.
- The eclipse happened.
- Dan’s mom and his youngest brother visited for a week. Sadly, David and Dan were both sick on the couch almost the whole time but we did get a few good days in.
- The Grey Goose had a little bummer this month when the spreaders broke! We had to have the mast down and spent the better half of the month building new ones and having them installed thanks to help from Kristen. love you boo!
- I also got to speak at a photographer get together. A few of us prepared 5 min presentations just to share some knowledge. I was freakishly nervous for such a talk but it went ok. I think.
- We went camping on Schoodic Point with friends near the end of the month, sleeping in a foggy cloud has all the Maine vibes you could want. Im so glad we got some more camping in this summer.
Heres to the last few weeks of summer!