Late to the party!!!
We try to get these posts up the first of the month but this month we are 16 days behind!! I would say thats doe to all the weddings and traveling we are doing this month and it’s not slowing down at all! We just got back from two weeks away and are juggling work and life and trying to do everything justice. It’s this time of year when wedding photographers kind of go a little crazy with travel and shooting and trying to keep their heads above water. We are no different! It’s fun but it’s also something you have to take one day at a time.
Our August was busy and fun. Here are the highlights:
- We had ONE saturday off and got to go to LL Bean’s summer concert series and see our friends North Of Nashville perform.
- I died my hair REALLY red!
- We traded in the Subaru for a Prius C. Amazing gas mileage for the WIN!
- Dans Brother Sam visited. My Nana visited.
- Hattie had a double ear infection.
- On the 31st we headed down to NC for two weeks in the OBX!