It’s been a while since I wrote a post about preparing for an engagement session and thought I would update the old one with some new insight! Our couples took heed of our advice, added their own ideas and we have images that can help build on the idea.
The key points from the first post were:
- Get your hair and nails done so you feel like the bombshell you already are.
- Wear clothes you love and don’t get hung up on coordinating or what looks good for the camera.
- Choose the location yourselves so that the images can hold more meaning.
- Think of a theme or activity that you can do, like SUPing or yoga or anything that you like to do together.
- Bring props. It helps make the session more personal and gives you something to play with when you are nervous! (which won’t last long once we get going).
- Bring your pet!
- Let us do the work. We will take care of you!
I would say that those are all worth repeating! Here are some examples of that:
THE NEIGHBORHOOD THEY LIVE IN
THE BAR WHERE THEY MET
THEIR BACKYARDActivities they love to do:
HE PLAYS THE GUITAR
HER PRETTY BEACH CRUISERBOOKS THEY LOVE
And this one has three:
PETS, HOME, and LOTS OF LOVE!