Happy Spring! What a fun thing it is to see spring flowers on the earth and in the front of Trader Joe’s. Am I right or am I right? I bought some red tulips for Easter Sunday and they are still looking lovely on our table. It’s crazy how happy a few flowers can make me feel when I see them in my house. March was a good month for us. We started a few new things and had a really fruitful business meeting that got us both fired up for the 2013 season, which is upon us!
A few happenings so far:
- We started Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University. It’s never to late or too early to get your act together and we are looking forward to the weeks, month, and years to come. Anyone else doing this or have been through the process?
- I got to be a part of surprising my friend and fellow photographer Deborah Zoe with a fun girly baby shower at Upstairs on the square.
- We went to Puerto RicoÂ for our 5 year anniversary and then we got TWO… count them TWO inquiries for photography there. Who knows what will come of them, but just getting those emails was a thrill!
- We have both been coughing and sneezing since February. Is this allergies? Please tell me it’s not since I have lived a life free of them for the past 29 years.
- I started the Artist’s Way and I seriously could not be loving it more… until I love it more tomorrow. Morning pages, and dates with me, God, and creativity here I come….
- My kayaking hero Justine Curgenven, came to New England for her DVDÂ releaseÂ tour and we got to meet her. They best part of all? She recognized us and knew about our kayak trip. Be STILL my heart.
- Our first wedding on 2013 is this month!
SO this month’s Starbucks giveaway is here! Comment on this post with one thing that makes you more than excited about the coming spring. Are you stoked about the flowers, the sports, the weddings, the clothes, the weather?? Let me know and you could win a starbucks giftcard!
The Comment Contest is closed. Congrats to Marcia!