Happy New Year You guys!!! I am so happy its 2014 and the fresh and clean new year is upon us. New Year’s Day is actually one of my favorite “holidays” for obvious reasons so yay for that!
Here’s a little update on the goings on this month in the world of Bethany and Dan Photography
- We officially moved into our new apartment on the coast of Maine on New Years Eve so… we are home. Finally.
- I’m reading the last book of the Harry Potter series for the first time. My mind is fighting me because I’m dying to finish it but at the same time I don’t want it to end. You feel me?
- Now that we have a home and are getting into our new groove, we are digging into the workings of what its like for BOTH of us to be full time. It has been a long time goal for us and we are so excited to be working side by side in our little office. Its a little slow going because we are building a “How To Guide” for each and every inner working of the office as we do each complicated task, like adding a new lead, or building an album. Dan has to learn it all so we are making these guides throught the process. Should be really gelpful when and if we ever hire an assistant or intern. Plus, it makes me feel more legit with an operations manual.
- I signed up for a 5K in March. #bigdealforme
- We miss hawaii. No lie. That being said, we love the snow and I say “I love being here” at least 10 times a day.
- We have a TON of travel photos to share so keep an eye out for those fun blog posts. Let’s see here: Puerto Rico, Wisconsin, LA: Disneyland(!) and of course, HAWAII!
- Our first wedding of 2014 is coming up soon and we really could not be more excited. Snow wedding here we come!