Holy woah what in the WORLD is happening to the Summer? Someone please fill me in on this. K Thanks…
So I commonly like to get these out at the beginning of the month but this one is FLYING by. Is anyone else feeling the same way about August?
A little Rundown of the action going on here in Bethany and Dan Land:
- I cut 12 inches off of my hair!
- In case you haven’t picked up on it via instagram, we are on a detox for this month and it is not easy, nor has it been perfect. No wheat, dairy, sugar, alcohol or…. caffeine. Heaven help us right? We have given in a couple of times to temptation but we are doing our darndest to make that horrible first few days of un-caffeinating ourselves worth it.
- Our friend Vanessa came back from Honduras for a visit. That was awesome. I miss her and her heart so much so it was SO nice to see her again.
- We finally got to go Kayak Camping again with our dear friends Clyde and Wendy Carter. I am going to do a whole blog post on that later so hold tight for that.
- Most of the reason that this blog post took all this time to get up is because we are simply working our bottoms off. Weddings and Engagements, meetings and emails…. lots of them. We are super thankful for each and every one of them and they are taking up our hours instead of planning out my blog posts, so sorry about that. It is totally worth it 😉
- Lastly, we have a HUGE announcement to make coming up soon, (and no I’m not pregnant). It’s a good one and we think you might just be jumping up and down in your computer chair along with us when we share the word.