Happy August, aka Pre-Fall! I know right? What???!!! Is it time for long pants and cardigans and MAPLE flavored everything yet? Not quite but it is definitely time to savor summers swan song. Get out to the beach. Drink lemonade and stay outside till the stars come out.
We had a blast in July with tons of weddings, a tiny break, and lots of getting things done. Here’s a mini-recap:
- I dyed my hair red. Yup! Ive always wanted to get back to my college red hair but always felt a little weird about it since Dan is a true and STUNNING redhead. I got over it thankfully and went for it! I love the way my eyes look with the red hair. #selfcare
- We discoveredÂ kombucha at the Urban Farm Fermentory and we are obsessed. Our favorite so far? The RoseÂ Kombucha with the petals picked on Peaks Island. Woah.
- Dan’s cousin and her boyfriend (Alexandria and Matt) came to visit and we got to GUSH about all the things to do and see in Maine. They were headed up the coast for a camping trip and I THINK we talked their ears off with all the things we love…
- We live in a tiny apartment and most of our non-daily-use, sport gear, and loved furniture that wont fit right now, is in a storage unit. It’s kind of like my future homes hope chest! We had a little time to go in and re-organize it all this month and it looks amazing. The best part? We can access everything we need now and it functions more as a garage than a storage unit. #winning
- We photographed a maternity session with a 2012 Bethany and Dan Photography Couple. There is a first time for everything right?
- Speaking of that, I also got to photograph a birth. Different mom by the way. Both blog posts are coming up this month!
This amazingly cute .gif was made on the Party Party App.
You should probably go get this app right now.