The perfectionist in me is squirming a little bit, but the fact is that we missed our first Life Lately list since we started doing them in 2012. I guess that is a pretty good picture of what our life has been like lately??
So heres an update for you!
Since we last posted, we have done some big things:
- We packed up our 6 month rental apartment in the West End of Portland, and put everything into storage.
- We set up our winter camp here in the Outer Banks of NC, where we will be finishing the renovation on our trailer by the sea. We started this last year. You can follow along on instagram with the hashtag #redheadreno
- We photographed our last wedding of 2015 and all the images are delivered. Now its time for all that stuff we didn’t have time to do this summer. Forward Progress my friends!
- I miss lobster.
- I lost over 25 lbs this summer and then re-gained a lot of it due to all the traveling. Excuses I know but Im bummed. Back to the grindstone now. Im kind happy to be staying put for a while so I can get back in the slow-carb groove.
- We did a TON of traveling, both for work and also for our own exploring. Let’s see here: Seattle, Portland OR, Lots more of Oregon and Washington, Boise ID, LA, Palm Springs, NYC, and Gettysburg. Whew!Â We are sharing the posts this week on the blog so settle in for a few travel pics in the coming days. By few I mean “way more than you probably want to see.”
- It’s Christmas-time which is my absolute favorite. Despite the fact that all our holiday decor is in Maine in a storage unit, we found a teeny tiny tree to spruce up the trailer with. Did you catch that pun?? We also put up rainbow lights outside which is adorable.
- I did a guest post on my friend Maeve’s blog The Wee Spoon. Â She’s precious and you need her in your life. For reals. Like go and subscribe to her blog right now. Ill wait.
- Welcome back…
- Hattie turned 5. I got all sad because her birthday makes me sad. Shes getting older! Thats not ok. I mean I want her to keep being a small wee pup forever.
- I discovered Sudara Punjammies and now I live in them. Also, they are doing really really good things: “PUNJAMMIESâ„¢ are loungewear bottoms made with hope by women in India who have escaped human trafficking. Whenever you purchase PUNJAMMIESâ„¢, you invest in the freedom and dignity of these women and girls who are working to forge a new life for themselves and their children.” Boom!
- We are beginning a really exciting process of a complete branding overhaul! One of our brides is also a graphic designer. We hired her to brand our business, which will be the first time we have ever done this. We are nervous and excited and super curious as to what we will eventually decide on. Soak up the teal and white autograph logo because it’s going away soon. #wewillmissyou
What’s up with you guys??
To stay up on our day to day, follow our personal instagrams: