As I type, we are sitting in a hotel room, pouring rain outside, in San Juan Puerto Rico. My fingers are crossed for prettier weather later this afternoon so we can get our tourist on. Dan suggested we cull by the pool later and I’m game for that. Why not get a little sun in preparation for Hawaii AND get a little closer to having more weddings to share with you on the blog soon?? It’s a crazy life but someone has to live it… right?
This month’s “Life Lately List” seems like its more important than others since no one can keep up with what has been going on and it’s time for an update. Heck… Dan and I can barely hold on and keep up ourselves. Here is the down and dirty so you can be in the know.
Last month’s Crazy Timeline:
- November 1-6 – Couch surfing in Portland Maine, moving all of our legal addresses and everything else to make us legal Maine Residents… FINALLY!
- November 7- Wedding in Boston, drove through the night to the OBX in NC
- November 8- recover from all night drive
- November 9- Wedding in Sandbridge VA
- November 10-27- Working and Recuperating at the OBX, catching up as best we could with the sessions we photographed prior to leaving New England… which were many.
- November 28-December 3- Thanksgiving and the following food hangover, family time, and more work. THEN packing for two paradise places: Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
We flew here to Puerto Rico yesterday and have Karina and Christian’s wedding tomorrow! It should be ridiculously amazing. All the vendors seem to be pretty incredible themselves so putting that all together should be super fun to photograph.
O yeah… and we fly out to Hawaii on DECEMBER 10th!!!
*passes out from exhaustion AND excitement at the same time*