Ive gotta say, June was a wild and crazy month for us! We managed to have over 6 guests at our house, travel to NC, shoot a wedding, rehearsal dinner, and an engagement session, and meet One Republic. Looking back over it now, it seems pretty exciting and wild that all happened this month but we are just used to a pace like that so I thought nothing of it until I sat down to write this post. #craziness
A little more info about it all:
- At the beginning of the month I got to meet up with a bridesmaid from a wedding in 2010(!) and in doing so I also got to photograph an intimate concert for One Republic. You can see a few photos at this link: SPG Moments
- We went to Raleigh to visit the family, meet my friend Rebekah and Michael’s new baby Charlotte, and photograph Kryssi and Kendall’s wedding events!
- A friend from college that we had lost touch with came to visit and it was all that I ever could have wanted. It was like never skipped a beat.
- My Aunt and Uncle came to visit. Sam, Dan’s brother came to visit, and we also had Turner and Cheri of Kayak Ways stay for a night. Sometimes I think we should open a B&B, or at the very least have a visitor log or something.
- The Bruins lost the cup Â :(…. There is always next year. #stanleycup2014
- Wedding season is rolling and we are buckled in for the ride!
- This month we have two weddings and two engagement sessions and tons more on the calendar so I have no plans for a calm month!