June was out of control.
Here’s a rundown of what we did:
- This first week of June we had an engagement session with Eliza and Ian and a Peaks Island wedding with Mary and Jay!
- The very next day, we headed to Iceland for Liz and Greg’s Wedding! It was such an honor to be there with them for the wedding like Im sure you can imagine. After the couple days we spent with them, we headed out for a couple days of our own. Ill bring you a blog post about the session, the wedding, and also one about our trip once we catch up but know it was super rad. You can see more of the trip on insta using #coxesturntoice
- Once we got home we had an engagement session with Rob and Jess and a wedding with Ali and Brady.
- Four am the next morning, we were off to NC for Dan’s grandmother’s memorial service.
- Back home again, we launched our sailboat for her journey up the bay to her new mooring. #svgreygoose
- Then it was off to Vermont another wedding with Kirsten and Colleen!
This month truly was a whirlwind yall… woah.