Happy June Ya’ll!!!
May was a fun one for us. We got to do a lot and enjoy a lot, which is always a good thing. This month we get to head down south for a wedding in Raleigh, NC! We can’t wait!
TheÂ notableÂ items:
- We ran/walked a 5k followed by a 12 mile tandem kayak. It was called the “Iron Herring” and I was the only girl to do both parts in full. Woot woot!
- Dan had his 27th birthday and we went to Newport, RI for a surf session for him. Here is a little video he made of it.
- We photographed 3 engagement sessions! Morgan and Dave in Boston, Emma and Tate at Blue Hills, and coming SOON Becca and Dave on the Cape.
- We took Hattie for her yearly check up and she is good to go 😉 What’s not to love about that?
- I upgraded to an iPhone 5!!!!! That was 2 years in the making and I am stoked.