May was a BIG month for us. So much happened and I feel like we are going full speed on a roller coaster but not out of control. Does that make sense?
We started May in the south still, beginning our trip back north via a mini-family vacation to Williamsburg and Jamestown. Dan’s mom has been wanting to take David (Dan’s youngest brother) there for a couple of years. It finally all worked out and we spent a couple days in Virginia enjoying the largest living history museum in the USA. Colonial times looked pretty dang challenging.
Once we made it back to Maine things started going full speed:
- Ikea Trip to finally make ourselves a proper office! After working without an office for almost our whole career, we finally have our own desks, desk chairs, bookshelves… the whole nine yards.
- We had weddings on the Cape, Vermont, and Boston.
- Every week we did an engagement session!
- We started the job of getting Grey Goose ready for her launch this month so we can go sailing again this summer. I cant wait to feel that salt air and the bounce of the waves. Day’s off will be spent almost entirely floating on the ocean. Yassss.
- Our friends from LA and Dan’s brother William and his wife Jamie all came a visited us, which was a full house. We loved having house guests for the first time in our new home. Showing Maine off is always fun too.
June is going to be just as crazy, if not more. Like I said: a roller coaster.