Happy March you guys!!! I feel like this winter is FLYING by. Its been really mild here in the Outer Banks and we have been really getting things done here at the trailer. I think we are only a few weeks away from it really being finished. The crazy part is that other than a few larger tasks, we are actually at the decorating part! I ordered a lot of family photos at our printer today to make the place more personal. It’s kinda crazy how long Ive waited for this stage of the process. So so fun.
Other than working on the trailer like crazies this past month here are a few other things that happened:
- We went to Raleigh and got to hang out with my Sister and Brother-In-Law. I love when I get to see them, which is oddly not that often since they are uber busy working at The Escapist. <— cool eh?
- We booked tickets to NORWAY for three weeks. Yes. Know anyone who wants photos in those parts?
- My parents had to put on of our childhood pets to sleep. Love and miss you Jenkins. You were so sweet. <3
- Speaking of four legged family members, Hattie killed it with cuteness all month. Is it possible to love her more and more every single second?
- We’ve been going to the YMCA here consistantly, trying to get fit. One of the ways is swimming! Its been a long time since High School Swim team and I have a lot of relearning to do but its been fun.
- My grandpa had heart surgery, which was terrifying to think about BUT everything went smoothly. Its amazing what modern medicine can do. Truly.
Heres to MARCH!