March holds our Wedding Anniversary, so that is obviously exciting. We have an engagement session this month as well as some scheduled time off. All of those should be a good time.
In February we did a lot for the off season. Here is a quick run-down:
- Dan had the flu and he had it BAD. It’s always hard to remember how bad the flu is until you see someone with it. Poor guy. 103 fevers are scary.
- Valentines Day came and went and we didn’t really do anything because of Dan’s said flu. Here are some celebrations from years gone by though: 2013, 2012
- I saw icicles that really blew my mind. Coming from the south, icicles were not really a thing. They are in Maine.
- We went to the Portland Art Museum and had a good time, obviously.
- We worked for the whole month researching and learning about business specifically and then spent all last week in “Reform Week.” That means we set aside a full week to talk about excatly what and how we wanted our business to change and grow. This week and the rest of the month we will be putting those plans into action. Huzzah!