Happy March! Did you all remember to switch your clocks if your in the Daylight Savings Time Zone? I had to catch a flight on Sunday. Remind me never to book a flight the day of Daylight Savings Time. I made it with no problem but I was kind worried all night long that we didn’t plan it correctly.
- We are still working on the trailer. This past weekend was a benchmark day because we were able to move furniture back into the bedroom and sleep in a bed, rather than on the floor. Im sure you can imagine the relief.
- We are working on a Client Magazine, jam packed with our info we think you need for the best wedding photography planned wedding day. Im pretty excited since Ive been wanting to make this happen for years!
- It’s been REALLY cold at the Outer Banks. I think it might even be the coldest winter they have had in years. Its a good thing we have a few Maine winters in our blood to toughen us up.
- I forgot about NC winters though, they are very indecisive. Its goes from 25 degrees to 70 in the span of 24 hours. One day last week it was warm enough to wear a tank top, so I painted our porch ceiling a sweet light blue, on par with the southern tradition of blue ceilings. I love it so much!
- Next month we go to Iceland. That is a crazy sentence to write. I am so stoked!