So April was pretty unforgettable in our lives.. with the main event sadly being the Boston Marathon Bombings. It was awful and has definitely changed our lives forever. There is not tooooo much more to say that hasn’t already been said by so many. We were thankfully NOT there, but we were in Lockdown the Friday following the bombing while they searched to find the accused. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone.
In other “news”:
- We got to see Ben Rector and Alpha Rev at the Sinclair. It was so so fun and I really enjoyed hearingÂ theirÂ dedicated songs just for Boston. It was a special show.
- I baked Dan a cake just because I love him. The next day I saw a cake that was pretty dang close to it on pinterest. Wild.
- My car that I have had for over 10 years, was officially donated this past month. It was bittersweet but it had to be done and it made me feel very good to have it going to a good cause.
- We photographed our first wedding of the year in April and we have three engagement sessions on the books for May. This season is just creeping in, much unlike last years crazy season. I can’t decide if that is good or bad, but I am not exactly missing the stress.
- I painted for 2 hours and came out with a pretty wave. Im digging it.
- Dan competed in a 19 mile race in his kayak and came in second in his class. I was so proud!!
- We had a few weddings featured and every single time I jump for joy. It is SUCH an honor.
For this months Starbucks giveaway, leave a comment about your next project your are going to do via your Pinterest to-do board. Anything you have been putting off that you want to do?? I want to try either THIS or THIS. You??
Congrats Andrea! You win 🙂