October is the busiest month for most wedding photographers, including us. Last year we were MOVING so it was insanity. This year was much easier for us thankfully. What’s crazy is that shooting 5 weddings lots of engagement sessions, maternity sessions, and traveling to Massachusetts twice, way up north in Maine and Vermont is easier! It is what it is right? The weather was perfect and we were basically having a blast.
Here’s a quick run-down:
- Dan’s oldest brother, William, and his wife Jamie, had their third child. SHE is our first Niece and we are already smitten. 100%
- Hattie, and both of our Nephews: Charlie and Ian, had birthdays.
- While in Vermont we visited a couple of Breweries and also took one of my fave photos of us via the selfie method. Its the one on the bottom right of this photo montage.
- We spent most of our other time this past month working in the office. It is what it is right?
- We are done with Weddings for the year, shooting our last 2014 wedding on November 1. That means we just need to edit the last remaining 5 weddings, and we can refocus our time into improving and moving our business forward! (Its one of my favorites things to do as a businessÂ owner and its almost time!