FALL!!! Yay!!! I love love LOVE October and fall and all that comes with it. This is our last month in our apartment here in Newton. After Halloween, the craziness of Portland, 2 weddings, OBX, Puerto Rico, Seattle and finally Hawaii in December. Not to mention… the holidays!!!
Last month we did a TON and we are and traveled a lot! Here are a few bullet points:
- We spent a lot of time in the car and have been rocking out to some Dan Brown on audio. We are halfway through “The Lost Symbol.” We visited Portland more than once, North Haven Maine, and NYC.
- A storage unit and UPS box are officially under our name now. It’s real yo.
- We are packing… obviously. It has turned our home upside down and I’m not digging all the potential renters coming through every day. Looking forward to the end of that.
- This month we are going to NC for a wedding, NYC for a commercial shoot, LOTS of engagement sessions, and I’m headed to Wisconsin to see my BFF Annie! That makes 2 weeks of our last month here officially not here. Luckily Dan will be here while I’m in Wisconsin and perhaps all the stuff I don’t want to do will be done. Husbands rock.
- Besides all the stuff we are doing and have to do, we are also running a business. Just a little FYI.
I feel like that sounded disjointed however that may just be completely accurate since… well… Im all wacked out with the move and the craziness to come.