Is that an orange leaf I see? Why yes it is! Fall is sneaking up on us and I couldn’t be any more excited! I love the fall in New England and count my lucky stars that I get to be here for it this year. It’s just so…. snuggly! Our lives are in a bit of chaos right now, but when walk outside and put on a fleece, I smile… BIG! Here is a little update on what has been happening around here lately:
- We announced that we are moving to Hawaii and Maine. Read up on that if you need a refresher or we just blew your mind.
- We went on a week long kayak trip in the Deer Isles.
- Shipyard Pumpkinhead hit the stores. #yesplease #itsnevertooearly
- Dan and I decided to try tennis. We wanted a sport that was a somewhat level playing field since Dan is good at almost everything. Thankfully he’s never played tennis before so we are both horrible right now.
- We are packing and getting everything ready for our move so our house is in shambles. How is it that even if you pack in a very organized manner your home is still trashed? How am I supposed to concentrate? Also, I have an obscene amount of pillows, blankets, and books. It’s kind of insane.
- We photographed some really fun wedding this past month and early this month. I can hardly believe the season is coming to a close soon.