Wowza… is it really Pumpkin SpiceÂ LatteÂ Time?
So I’m happy it’s almost fall. I mean why not? I like change and seasons provide just that. This summer has been aÂ whirlwindÂ for us so far obviously and we are hanging on for the ride. The weddings we have been photographing have been superb and we have more where that came from coming up this month. It is such a joy to see couples get married every weekend! How cool is that?
A quick rundown of August:
- We both had stupid bad colds for two weeks, which was awful. At Andrew and Lisa’s wedding I was praying most of the day that I would not collapse and fall over from a general not-feeling-good-at-all going on. Everyone was so gracious I wanted to hug them all, but I only gave elbow rubs. Ha! Thankfully we made it through the wedding with beautiful images to show and can’t wait to share them with you.
- We were honored to photograph Dan’s cousins wedding, which will be on the blog next! Becky and Aarons wedding blew us away with all the DIY details and we think you will dig it just as much. It was super sweet to be home in NC too. Family is good for the soul.
- My mom made us a quilt and weÂ receivedÂ it while we were down in NC. You NEED to see how cool it is. I will share soon, once I have added some sweet art and throw pillows to our bedroom to tie it all together.
- A 27 inch iMac entered our lives. There are no words.
- New rules have made their way into our business and we will share more about that soon. It is going to be awesome for all of us. Stay tuned.