Here is the short list of what has been going on here lately at Bethany & Dan Photography:
1. Taxes: Arrggg…. living in “Tax-achusetts” is no cake walk. Can we keep some of that money please? No? Fine. Ok then.
2. Spring Cleaning: What a great feeling it is to have a spotless house. I would like to know what that feels like once. I am getting close with all the spring cleaning that I have been doing around this place. It’s shocking what the winter can do to an apartment. Having a dog and a husband doesn’t always help with pristine environments either. Thankfully my dogÂ doesn’tÂ really shed and my husband helps clean. Here’s to having a sparkling tub and crystal clear windows. We also went through all our clothes and donated a ton of them. I love having a nicely organized dresser and closet, especially since we only have one dresser and aÂ traditionallyÂ small sized NewÂ EnglandÂ closetÂ to share between the two of us. (You read that right).
3. Hair cuts: Dan’s got a short do again! I have not seen it this short since 2008, which was a while ago. My hippie surfer dude is now a secret hippie surfer dude. He looks cute and younger! I told him I’d love it either way, and I do. I just got a trim, and no one noticed. I feel like its 5 inches shorter but it really isn’t.
4. New diets: Dan started us on a vegan diet two months ago and it’s actually not that bad, (which I can barely believe I am saying, but I am). We aren’t perfect by any means, but we sure do feel better. I miss fried eggs the most but I can have them occasionally when we are “bad.” Thank goodness beer is vegan. This month Dan wants to cut out all sugar, which I cant argue with… wait… yes I can! Come here you sweet Ritter Sport with ButterÂ Biscuit… now!
5. Tying up all the lose ends: Wedding season is practically here. When I look to the left, here at my desk, I see my sweet DIY Paint Chip Calendar, and We have weddings coming up soon. We are getting those sensors cleaned, those camera cards reformatted and everything in place for wedding #1 of 2012 and we couldn’t be more excited.