And… in a blink of an eye, it is August. Is this summer blowing by for anyone else? I am floored by it honestly. I can’t believe we have already photographed 7 weddings so far this year! It feels like we just started this season. I guess that is just the way it is right? It just serves to remind me to try and savor every moment, because they are fleeting.
So here’s what’s been happening around here:
- We are hosting a live webcast for our photography community on tuesdays and wednesdays this month (give or take a few). One of the showit employees, Andrew Barlow, flew out to Boston from Santa Barbara to show us how it is done so we would be all set up for this month. It is going to be a roller coaster… but a fun one.
- We photographed our first Portland Maine wedding and it is coming to the blog soon. I was so happy to be there in my favorite city shooting a wedding. Win!
- Hattie can play Duck Hunt on the iPad. That gives me great joy.
- My sister and her husband came to visit and we went to Maine and also to see a Annie Leibovitz showing. It was a perfect time.
- TheÂ OlympicsÂ are so on at our house… all day long and loving it.
- Tomorrow we are going to Maine to see Mumford and Sons with some of ourÂ closestÂ friends. I cannot imagine a more perfect day. My heart has been exploding at the thought of it. It is going to be unforgettable.
- We have made a few big decisions this past month and things are looking good for this winter. I am ready for scarves and boots and Christmas. Can you BELIEVE I said that?