THANK GOODNESS THE ELECTION IS OVER!
ERMAHGERD IT SNOWED!
October was a fun month for us! I am finally not feeling like a crazy person when it comes to my schedule, which is new for me. I am SO looking forward to this next season where I will have time to blog more, plan more, finish projects, and breathe. Woot! Woot!
- This past saturday we shot our last wedding of the season and are done until New Years Eve! Let the booking season begin.
- My 29th birthday was on the 1st of November. We were getting out of the car to shoot Nicole and Brian’s wedding and I gasped at the fact that I spotted a wrinkle in the visor mirror. It’s true. Must embrace reality.Â Must embrace reality.Â Must embrace reality.Â Must embrace reality.Â Must head toÂ dermatologistÂ for wrinkleÂ creamÂ recommendation.
- We became and Aunt and Uncle a second time to our little nephew Ian Maxwell.
- Hurricane Sandy Â 🙁
- Hattie turned 2 and we had an INCREDIBLE puppy birthday party that was shameless, including homemade puppy cupcakes, bandannas, and presents. Im glad Hattie’s brother and Uncles live nearby so we could bask in the greatness that is double puppy birthday.
- We rearranged our house completely to create a dedicated office with a door that closes. HALLELUJAH! Now we need to solve that little problem about our bedroom now being the old living room and needing a door for that space…. le sigh. And now I will get back to painting.