I don’t really know what to say. Im going to try though.
We adore these two human beings. I swear from the moment they walked into the Waban Starbucks to meet with us we loved them. After spending an evening with them for their engagement session we were counting down the days till the wedding day, right along with them. We were SO excited to be their wedding photographers and we were absolutely not wrong in our anticipation of the wedding’s fabulousness. It was incredible. Besides all the gorgeous details, fabulous location, stunning bridal party, classy everything(!), this wedding was 100% focused and the right thing: L-O-V-E! Kelsey and Chad are crazy about each other. It is infectious and every single person at this wedding was SO happy they were getting married. It was a palpable the whole time we were there.
A few of my favorite moments of the day:
- The first look complete with private tear jerking vows.
- The way Chad looked at Kelsey all. day. long.
- Kelsey’s sister’s toast… if there is a perfect sister version of a toast, it was this one. There was not a dry eye in the tent. I wish I could bottle that love up and take it around with me everywhere.
- During the sunset photos were were out on the beach right in front of the tent. I think every person at the wedding made their way to the edge of the tent and watched. It was so cute! We would turn around and look between shots and everyone would wave!
- Their friend Brendan took a table cloth off one of the tables and made it into a jump rope during the reception. ’nuff said.