For our five year wedding anniversary we went to Puerto Rico for 7 days of fun! I feel like written recaps are better kept for journals and reading, so here is our photographic journey with a video at the end!
A few honorable mentions and things learned along the way:
- If you are going to Rincon, get there for the first time while it is still light outside. Trust us.
- The driving in Puerto Rico is not fun.
- The water is out of control awesome and amazing and necessary in your lifetime. Go see this ocean.
- We got to seeÂ FlamingÂ June in person.
- No sunburns!
- I had a cold for most of the trip, and I needed to go to the hotel more than once a day to rest. Not cool.
- We spent only a few hours in San Juan and are really looking forward to going back.
- Apparently, car sale lots are also discos. People LOVE some car buying and love to play loud dance music while you shop.
- I wanted to take one of the random dogs home with me.
- When we travel, we don’t need to take the nice camera since apparently we only use the iPhone. (but we will always take it. Let’s be honest)
- Eggs benedict is good everywhere.
- We want to go back and photograph a couple in San Juan.
- I love Dan Cox more and more everyday.
- We missed Hattie a lot… like too much.