Back in October (!) I went to visit my friend Annie in her beloved state of Wisconsin. We have been friends for almost 10 years, long distance. Whenever anyone disses the internet I kindly remind them that the internet is not only HOW I met one of my best friends, but also where we maintained it for nearly a decade. Yay internet!
We have traveled together a lot, some trips are even here on the blog (Vegas, Disney..) but this is the first time I have even been able to visit her in her homelands! It was so fun to get the local tour from her.
A few things to note about WI:
- It’s precious. Like a lot of what I saw and did could only be described as “precious.” I liked that.
- Door County is worth a visit for anyone and everyone, unless you don’t like precious places.
- The Milwaukee Art Museum is an architectural masterpiece.
- The Harley Museum is gorgeous, unexpectedly.
- If you visit, prepare to eat… all day… every day…
- Rainbow Umbrellas make all things better.
- Holy Crap. Lambeau Field is impressive and shocking and… like many other things, worth a visit.
- It’s only missing one thing, the Ocean
- I need to shoot a wedding at theÂ Anderson Warehouse in Door County
Here we go!
Milwaukee Museum of Art :: The Public Market Â :: The Harley Davidson Museum
Eating is a big deal in Wisconsin :: Maple Bacon Donuts Â :: Â Beer Cheese Soup
The Kohler Showcase
Annie’s Beloved Pups, Gus and Gracie
Lambeau Field and Hattie’s Souvenir
Door County Â :: Â Wilson’s :: Â Al Johnson’s Restaurant Â :: Â Hwy 42
Anderson Warehouse :: Â Annie Â :: Â Me Â :: Â Me & Annie
Photos of my by Annie 😉